Wednesday, August 25, 2010

On the catwalk...

Well, we did it! The girls and I made it to their first modeling audition on Monday. Although it made for a really long day, getting to the site and doing the tryout was a fun experience. The girls held up really well in spite of the long bus ride, the sweltering heat, and the wardrobe changes. Della really enjoyed trying on the clothes and she looked so sweet for the photos. It was a little overwhelming because the girls were getting shuffled around and changed and everyone was speaking Japanese, so I had no idea what they were saying! Our agency representative was amazing, though, and she really made us feel comfortable and special. The whole thing went really fast once we got there, so there were no opportunities for me to take any pictures. I know what to expect next time, so I'll be able to relax a little and take some of my own pictures. There were only a few other children there, but I have no idea how many went before and after us. I did meet another military wife. She was from the naval base, though, so I'm not sure if I will see her again. Her baby was Morgan's age and she had already been selected for a few other jobs. Unfortunately, Morgan was not selected for the job, but we are still waiting to hear about Della. We'll let you know either way! Here is the link to the company's website:

http://combimini.jp/



It's all Japanese to me
On the bus
Our hotel- The New Sanno

No comments: