Saturday, September 11, 2010

On the catwalk...

Whew! We did it! Della had her first modeling shoot. I missed out on the first day, but Rob and Della had fun, although they were completely exhausted. They were gone for nearly nine hours total! Rob got some good pictures and Della told me all about it. Most of what she told me had more to do with the toys she got to play with instead of anything having to do with modeling! Go figure. We all went on the second day (including sweet, patient Morgan), which turned out to be a lot shorter. It really was a lot of fun to see how it all works. We took a short train ride and then walked to the studio, which was like a small warehouse. There were several other girls and boys there. I was kind of on the sidelines with Morgan, so I spent some time chatting with the other moms. I did meet a mom who is stationed at Yokota, so hopefully I will see her again. I enjoyed watching Rob among all the kids- he managed to referee some fights, intercept some mild head injuries, and pick up tons of spilled Craisins (which were not ours, nor were they being eaten by our child!). I think Rob enjoys being Dad more than doctor. Della had her hair done and they dressed her in several different outfits. Super cute and way more stylish (and expensive) than anything I have put her in! She looked really cute and she loved all the attention. When we were about halfway through, I was starting to get a little tired and was wondering if doing this is worth it. Then I saw her photographs- they were stunning! She looked so beautiful. I can’t wait to get the catalogue- which, unfortunately, doesn’t come out until January!!! Overall, we had a lot of fun. Enjoy the pictures! Until next time…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pics - she looks adorable!! So glad you all had a good time!!

Andrea :)