Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Morgan is 6 months old!

                                      

Morgan is 6 months old! I can't believe it. To celebrate, Della suggested we have a little half-birthday party. Della picked out some Tinkerbell cupcakes for everyone (but Morgan) to eat. We sang Happy Birthday and both girls loved it. Morgan is so cute and so much fun. She is sitting up and eating rice cereal and carrots- she loves to eat and is a whopping 19 pounds! I think Della weighed that at about two years old! Actually, Della is only about 7 pounds heavier. We pulled out a bin of clothes for Mogan with sizes 6 months to 9 months and although they are very short, most of the pants still fit Della! We can't get her out of some of the clothes Morgan is wearing. Crazy but pretty funny to see. These girls are great together- we'll love it while it lasts! 


2 comments:

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Morgan looks just like a chubby Della.

I love chubby kids! :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she's 6 months and Avery's 9 months--how did that happen? I love that she and Della are the same size! Let's chat soon, I miss you! Dan's out of town so I'll try and call you this week! Love you, Cath