Halloween morning
Hi! Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween! Ours was pretty good for our first one here. Kind of quiet compared to the past few years- we really missed all of you A LOT!!! We had lots of cute Japanese trick-or-treaters practicing their English. We went through so much candy and ran out after about an hour and a half! Della had a great time trick-or-treating- she was very brave going up to each house and was also very polite. It was a cool, rainy night so Morgan and Rob stayed home to hand out candy. Here are a few pictures. Enjoy!
Della's preschool class- right to left: Brian, Della, Owen, Lianna, James, Audrey, and Ms. Anne
Halloween night |
1 comment:
Wow... I just figured out how to post a comment. I love these pics the girls look so cute and Morgan is growing up too fast.
I will try to call tomorrow at 3:30.
Post a Comment